26 February 2008

i love piano!!

recently my uncle bought a piano for me as my 21st birthday present, i'm very happy and very appreciate about that. it has been eight years i didn't play piano already, so right now, busily practice to regain my skills and find a teacher to teach me. i swear i will never give up on piano again, i don't want to feel regret anymore, so, never give up no matter what happen, never ever!! and so to all of my friends, never give up your dreams!! jia you!!

P/s# i hope this can change my dull and boring life also... XD and...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, UNCLE!!!

4 comments:

Samantha Lau said...

whoa.. a piano as a gift!! tht is way way way too cool.. hahaha.. anyway.. ur like very dull n boring meh? ahahaha.. dun pretend la.. u very syok every night ah.. wakakaka.. jk!!

LY2

weiwei said...

my life is bored... worksleepworksleepstudystudysleepwork, until i want to become crazy adi... give me back my freedom of time!!

幸福 said...

恩~有那么忙嗎?
至少還有時間上線。。
恭喜你學回鋼琴。。
很明白你的心情。。
因為我的空手道和吉他也是離我好遠哦。。。

Nika C said...

wahhh very good! i also feel like learning back something =) btw i just found out ur blog hehe