16 May 2008

pass my practical, YES!!!!

write this blog at the moment when i know my practical exam result.
i'm very happy, i pass it fully!!! allow me to shout at here, YA HAHAHAHAHAH~~ YEAH~~!!!!
i was so worried before knowing the results, remember the day when i taking the exam (this exam divided into 4 sections),
section 1-i don't have time to recheck
section 2-i make mistakes when answering the questions (i just hate prism in single vision!!!!)
section 3-the examiner is soooo nice!!
section 4-questions again... T.T
what i worried the most is the section 2, the viva section, many seniors failed on this section, it is quite hard actually because you need to prescribe the prescriptions, identify those eye problems and diseases, and what i hate the most is the prisms.....
right now, i'm thinking what to buy for myself as my reward... hahaha!!!
ok, next target, 17 june 2008 final theory exams summer paper---> final ophthalmic and visual optics ---> i will study hard hard to pass you, because i can't afford to fail you!!! GO GO GO!!!
;)

5 comments:

Evon said...

Congratulation on your success! See how supportive am i, onces you post here i come. Haha...

Gambateh together on summur 2008 Visual optics and Ophthalmic paper yeah! Best of luck!

weiwei said...

thanks,yi wen! let's work harder for our final papers!!! ganbateh!!!!!!

Evon said...

You are Welcome, Wei Wei! Ya, work hard together on our final Visual Optics and Ophthalmic hard so that we can escape from Axismatics. Haha!

Gambateh Gambateh Gambateh!!!

幸福 said...

hm~so many ppl come n c u..
u sure so popular..
no wonder u dun need frds ..
haha...kambanteh my frd..
take care my frd..
wish u all the best

weiwei said...

objections to 'no wonder you don't need friends'!!!!!
everyone needs friends, and that is including me, i love my friends!!
you are my friend too, right?