30 April 2008

slipper

Today, when i go out to buy something, i realize one thing, I'm still wearing my old slipper, I'm using it for 3 years plus already, and it brings back memories...
3 years ago, i have been selected to join the national service for 3 months, i bought this slipper just for that.
It was so enjoying during that time, i befriends with many people, we play together, laugh together and even cry together when we are going back.
We were training for marching and compete with each other on many many competitions.
They even celebrate my 18th birthday, it was an unforgettable birthday celebration, i never try to chase everyone to 'splash' the cream on them so crazily before, it was a CREAM WAR, i was like a monster chasing everyone and they are yelling when they saw me...
Although right now i still have keep in touch with some of them, but it is quite sad that we no longer so close to each other again, hmm... wonder what they are doing right now...
What a great youth memory, I'm so happy i have been selected and know these people...

ps#My mom looking at me strangely when she saw me smiling at my slippers... :)

1 comment:

幸福 said...

开心就好哦..